Right of withdrawal
right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you who is not the carrier took possession of the goods.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must send us (Alex Wunderkiste Inh.: Alexandra Fleischer, Pfarrer-Jungklaus-Str. 7, 13189 Berlin, Germany, firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: 0176/45719203) a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached sample revocation form for this, but this is not mandatory.
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send the communication regarding your exercise of the right of cancellation before the cancellation period has expired.
Consequences of revocation
If you revoke this contract, we have paid you all payments that we have received from you, including the delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us have), immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless something else was expressly agreed with you; under no circumstances will you be charged fees for this repayment. We can refuse the repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case no later than fourteen days from the day on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of fourteen days has expired. You bear the direct costs of returning the goods. You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
The right of withdrawal does not apply to the following contracts:
- Contracts for the delivery of goods that are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual choice or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer.
- Contracts for the delivery of sealed goods which, for reasons of health protection or hygiene, are not suitable for return if their seal has been removed after delivery.
|Sample cancellation form |
(If you want to revoke the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
– To Alex Wunderkiste owner: Alexandra Fleischer, Pfarrer-Jungklaus-Str. 7, 13189 Berlin, Germany, email@example.com
– I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following
goods (*)/the provision of the following service (*)
– Ordered on (*)/received on (*)
– Name of consumer(s)
– Address of the consumer(s)
– Signature of the consumer(s) (only if notification is made on paper)
(*) Delete where not applicable.
Different return costs regulation for Germany
We bear the direct costs of returning the goods if the return is made within Germany.
Without prejudice to your statutory rights, we will provide you with free return labels for your returns within Germany. We will email you the return label. You can deliver the return to a parcel shop of the respective provider in Germany.